Submission for review:
We are planning to produce proceedings on-line via CEUR services, which has been done for STPIS’15. CEUR proceedings are indexed by DBLP, Google Scholar, Scopus, CiteSeer/CiteSeerX, etc. For Scandinavian researchers, the publisher is in the Norska systemet rated as level 1 (which is the highest level for the conferences and workshops).
All submissions should be prepared using Springer Proceedings format for camera ready submissions, as Springer provides templates for both LaTeX and Word 2003-2010. The templates can be downloaded from http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs/lncs+authors?SGWID=0-40209-0-0-0. .
Paper length: 12 pages maximum for long papers (research/idea/experience reports) and 6 pages maximum for short papers (position papers). Multi-media presentations should have a time limit of 20 min. To submit a multi-media presentation, submit an abstract with a link were the presentation could be viewed in a public space, e.g. SlideShare, YouTube, or on your private or institutional web-side. In addition, an extended abstract should be submitted as a text in PDF in the above format with the maximum length of 3 pages. Posters length should be 2-3 pages
For papers (position, idea, research and experience):
1 April 2016 23.59 GMT
Posters and multimedia presentations
Open until 5 May 2016
Abstracts and papers for review should be submitted to the EasyChair site:
When submitting indicate the category of your paper (Position, Idea, Experience, Research, Multi-media, Poster)
Notification of acceptance – deadline 7 May (or earlier)
Camera ready submission – deadline 20 May
- Camera ready paper should be prepared using the same Springer template as for submission.
Please remove all headers and page numbers
- The size limit for camera ready is 16 pages for long papers, 8 pages for position papers, and 4 pages for posters. The authors are advice to extend their papers to address the issues pointed to by the reviewers, and add more details about their experience or research. The latter could be done in form of appendixes.
- The copyright on your articles remains with the authors, however, the authors will need to sign permission that can be downloaded from here . The filled and signed form should be email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The deadline for camera ready submissions is 20 May. Conditionally accepted papers should be submitted by 17 May to allow an extra review.
- To submit go to https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=stpis16, change role to “Proceeding author”, and upload your new version. Note: the last submitted version is automatically moved to the proceedings.
Workshop date – 14 June 2016
Registration site – http://caise2016.si/registration/
At the minimum, you need to register for 1 day workshop. You can also register for two days of workshops/working conferences if you are interested in attending some other event on 13 June. You are also welcome to register for the whole week and attend the main conference, tutorials and keynote lectures including.
Early bird registration (cheaper) – deadline 14 May